Sunday, April 12, 2009

Neo caught a mouse

...he's only now starting to get the hang of it - catching mice has been a challenge for this cat - I'd walked inside to quickly catch a realisation - much like Carlos...having to write everything down -and saw him with his prey. Feels like a good omen...that I'm getting the hang of stalking myself.

Reading 'The Eagle's Gift' at the moment and am up to the part where Carlos meets Hermelinda, Carmela and Vicente - Hermelinda tells Carlos that 'one has to be utterly humble and carry nothing to defend, not even one's person; that one's person should be protected, but not defended.

This had been the topic of conversation with Stephen last night - reflecting on the Buddhist practice of being detached- felt spirit teaching me.
Realising that I defend myself a lot and do not make connections with people as a result...there is nothing to defend...we are all one in spirit...all seeking the totality of ourselves - the resurrection - happy Easter to all

No comments: