Friday, April 17, 2009

Coming Home

There's a lot be said for returning home.

Pondering the journey back to my country - the place of my birth - the place of my ancestors.

It dawned on me, like it has before, that the place I resisted the most has turned out to be the perfect place for me to be - Reflecting on the inner and outer parallels - physically returning home has coincided with the return to following a path with heart.

Had a dream not so long ago - one where you know that you are in another reality - felt like we were on another planet - someone told me to lie down in the water...as I lay there I realised that it was a flowing river of light that washed through every particle of my being...it felt like I was home.

Thank you Spirit...love this life that you give...what an adventure...we are Blessed indeed.


No comments: