Sunday, March 21, 2010

Twonkwillingup...dreaming up the rain



Joining in the cry for renewal
for life giving water.
Dry time of the soul mirrored in the landscape.



Water green with algae and I wonder how my turtle family fare.
Grandmother tree welcomes me,
embraces me,
as I come seeking the quickening.
Yearning for the rain that will wash this dross 

of mind made, man made, disconnect, 
that collects like scum on the molten light that is my soul...




and she who has witnessed the effect of such separation bears no judgement. Instead I am greeted in peace and am shown the cycles of life and secrets of family & relationship,
of trust that the wheel turns and we are born anew.
That without this contrast we would never come to know ourselves as Spirit...
as one.


4 comments:

sarah toa said...

What a wonderful, wonderful blog Wadgela Yorga!
Beautiful photos.
What does Yorga mean?
Can I put you on my 'Likely Suspects' blogroll?

Some familiar faces in there ... and one name right down the bottom. most excellent. So glad I found this. x

Wadjella Yorga said...

Thanks Sarah Toa and likewise am overjoyed to find you and Bob and Tim McCabe all in the space of two days...what mighty fine company...been glued to the comp as a result and loving every minute...Yorga is woman...and what does Toa mean? Likely suspects...I love it xo

sarah toa said...

Princess (Sarah) Warrior (Toa).

McCabeandco said...

Wadjala yok, ngientj djurrepiny nidja blog djinanginy - kaanine-djil!! And old yaargeny, naarnak waalyakaarti what wonderful pictures! I love your blog, and all your photos of our Noongar friends! And thanks for visiting my blog, and great that you stopped by and great (especially great) to read of your love for things of the Noongar and this beautiful land...